Xmas 2014 & New Year 2015  

Posted by: Unknown in , ,

First of all if you still remember or know me, thank you VERY MUCH!~

Haha! Well let's start with a little background of me...
I used to blog leisurely a couple of years back, blogged for a year or two and eventually fall off the wagon. But I must say I really loved and missed my blogging times, and of course all the blogger friends I made is priceless..

Recently I also upgraded to be a Mother. I'm the proud mommy of Devean Goh Yu Zhe who is so very de handsome and I love him dearly. I mean how not to (refer to pic below)

Devean Goh 7mths
See, super duper handsome right!~
Devean is now around 7months 1week old, so it got me thinking that I would really like to record my baby growth in some way and I do know I'm already running late on that. So I finally decided to add more load to my already overflowing daily schedule -- BLOGGING

OKAY~ I better get to the point as my introduction is running way too long and I'm lazy.
So for my first blog post, I tot what better than to start with a New Year post(with a little throw in on Christmas). Btw, Happy New Year People!!

X'mas 2014


Actually Devean was down with a major running nose, minor coughing and slight fever the day before but nonetheless it doesn't seems to affects his energy so our Xmas celebration went on as planned.


We spent our Christmas Eve on a staycation at my favourite hotel in Singapore, Ritz Carlton, nothing much special happened.

We just went to Vivo City for an unimpressive dinner and pick up our Xmas log cake.
Ya, Boring.. But when we went back to our hotel room, a Xmas platter of chocolate was waiting for us on the table... So happy!~ (I LOVE CHOCOLATES!)

Ritz Carlton Xmas Chocolate Platter

New Year Eve 2015


We chose to drive into JB and stayed in the KSL Resort Hotel for 1 night to welcome our brand new 2015. And yes for some reason, my son that totally resembles me did not inherit my signature "small face" his face is as big as mine! (OMG!)


When the midnight strikes, all over JB you see fireworks shooting up in the air! Some in far distance and some just right before our eyes so the husband and I just sat there staring out the hotel's window for a couple of minutes or maybe longer.. Too bad baby fell asleep long before the stroke of midnight, he missed the firework but I'm glad I walk into my brand new year with him by my side.


If you found this post boring, you know what, I fully agree. I didn't planned to blog about our Xmas and New Year so didn't took much pictures and nothing much to share or it may be just that I had lost my touch in blogging..

But anyway... I wanna wish all of you a very Happy New Year and hope your 2015 will be filled with rainbows!!

Now I look forward to my first Chinese New Year giving out Hong Baos (CRY T.T) I will probably just locked myself at home with baby... No one allow to come pai nian!! (serious face)

This entry was posted on Monday, January 05, 2015 and is filed under , , . You can leave a response and follow any responses to this entry through the Subscribe to: Post Comments (Atom) .

0 comments

Post a Comment